Monday, June 20, 2011



Power of the Pen

poetry is my life
and my expression

music is
the tool that
enhances and
expands my expression
so that those with no direction
can feel what i feel
by listening
and hearing..

you may say that
those are one and the same but
to listen
all that is required
is that you
open your ears but
to hear
you must open your mind....

these are the lyrics
from my poetry
that lies within
my heart and soul and
this is the music
that i created to accompany
the words that i have written
because my power
is in my mind
and it is unleashed
through the tip of my pen....

listen attentively


Taken from the 2009 PublishAmerica release "The Lyrics of My Soul"



Available at:

Barnes and Noble


Amazon


Paperback: 110 pages
Publisher: PublishAmerica (October 19, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1448927315
ISBN-13: 978-1448927319

0 comments: