Thursday, May 26, 2011

If I Had The Power

If I had the power I would end all hatred, self and otherwise. I would end all doubt and instill confidence in the souls of all mankind. I would end all bigotry and inject unity into the entire population.

If I had the power, I would see to it that all children were wanted once again and not treated and used as bargaining tools for irresponsible parents that play games with one another at the child's expense. I would see to it that even if those parent's could not be together that they would at least work together for the benefit of that child.

If I had the power I would stop all abuse. Whether it is child abuse, domestic or spousal, verbal or physical. I would teach people to channel their anger into positive endeavors, to learn to let go of someone instead of being selfish and taking them from the world s that no one else can have them.

I would direct everyone to love, true love and its Creator for He can put love in places and people that others would never think to look.

I would teach bullies to deal with the situations within themselves that causes them to lash out at others by starting with the source. All bullies become that because they themselves were bullied or pushed around in some way or has witnessed someone around them being bullied or pushed around at some point in their lives.

I would declare a National Fellowship Day where everyone came together just celebrate life and love by embracing one another on sight for an entire 24 hour period.

If I had the power...I would lead by example to make this world a better place to live.

-Love Forever

Don Savant

0 comments: