Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Day After

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today's date is May 22nd, 2011. The fact that you're reading this today means that we are indeed still here. It also means that God has once again remained true to His word.


Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority."

Yesterday proved just that. However, the false prediction should not be taken lightly simply because no one really knows. It could have been yesterday, today, next week or month. In that case we all need to be prepared. I'm not perfect by any means. I do love God with all my heart but still I'm reminded of how imperfect I am on a daily basis. Each time that i do or say something that I know I shouldn't, I try that much harder to keep those things in my past, not allowing them into my present so that my future with God will not be in jeopardy. I encourage you all to seek Him, to get closer to Him. Today is so uncertain. There is so much going on in the world that we need Him. We need the love and divine protection that only He can provide. We need His leadership in our lives, and we also need to spread His message of love and how He wants to build a relationship with each one of us.

I have a lot to work on, and I'm starting now. I'm allowing God to build something great in me, and that means I have to bury those things that aren't of Him. It's going to be a process, and I won't always be right in what I do but I am reaching for Him, that I may grow in his spirit and rest in his arms. We can do this!!!

0 comments: