Monday, August 17, 2015

Feeling Poetic

Praise God! So far this year, I have been in an absolute poetic zone.  In April, I released my 8th poetry collection, Love Skies.  Shortly after, I was approached by Diamond M'Press Publications and signed as their first and only poet.  I agreed to quickly produce another book to be published.  In May, my 9th poetry collection Truetry: Poetic Conversations was born and released...

Fast forward to now. 

I am on the verge of releasing my 10th poetry collection, This Is Love.  To be able to write so much new material is an absolute blessing; one that I do not take for granted.  

I have so many literary goals and dreams so I will continue to think, to write, to do...plot, plan and research releasing as many books as God places on my heart and in my spirit until the vision is complete.

Did I mention that I have another secret book completed that could have been number 10 but...I'm still debating and praying about releasing it.

Let the writing commence!

Love y'all.

- Don Savant

0 comments: