Thursday, November 3, 2011

Do I Need Permission????

Do I need permission
to do what i do
to
be who I am
and to live MY life
the way I was intended???

This world has got me
twisted
thinking I'm supposed to
follow the crowd and
conform to
whatever is the "norm"
at any given moment or
what ever passing craze is "in"
at any particular moment

NO!!!

I don't hear you world...
you call but
I refuse to answer
simply because
I don't speak your language

HEAR THIS!!!

God
created me
to
do a specific work on this earth and
it's HIS will
that I cater to
it's HIM
that I follow
because I know that
HE
will never lead me astray

With HIM by my side
I am
learning and
growing and
leading others by example
in order that they
are blessed
just as much as I am
paying forward
all that HE has shown me
so that the cycle continues
and HIS people
are blessed in abundance
on HIS land
carrying out HIS will
forsaking the world
for the love
of HE that created me

Therefore
I do NOT
need your permission
to do that which
I was born to do

1 comments:

MzNetteC said...

I love it! Awesome scribe.