Saturday, October 25, 2008

Never Give Up On Your Dreams

Each and every one of us has dreams. It is up to us as individuals to make those dreams come true. It's as simple as believing in yourself enough to follow through and to not give up every time things get tough. I've fallen victim to this time and time again. As soon as you realize that it's all part of it, you'll come to understand the process and you'll start to push harder. things will try to stand in your way. You will meet obstacles, whether they be inanimate or the people closest to you. Always look to God for inspiration and he will bring forth people that will inspire you. I had a dream once. I fought long and hard for my dream and at this very moment I'm still fighting. I'm fighting the odd, and I'm fighting the haters that have shown up in numbers to ridicule me and to try to tarnish my name before I even get it out there good. That discouraged me until I realized that just like all my previous hurdles, I can make it over them as well. every day I sign onto my computer and I check the Barnes and noble site, and I check the target site, and the tower site, and the amazon site and the borders UK site and all the others that have my book there and each time it's like seeing it for the first time all over again. I know that I still have a lot to do and a long way to go but when I look to where I came from, I can appreciate my journey thus far. there is absolutely no limit for me and there should be for any of you who want to do something with your lives. It may seem difficult, but it's only that if you allow it to be. with that said, go get yours and don't let anyone stop you from getting it. Don't let your dreams down.
Don Savant's Book of Poems, Sonnets and Vows for Relationships and Weddings.
Available Now.
type author name Don Savant in the search box
For my people overseas....
again, type author name Don Savant in the search box.
Thank you all....
-Don Savant

0 comments: