Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Who Am I?

Allow me to reintroduce myself.......

My name is Don Savant...my title is Poet Extraordinaire. I am the voice of the past that the present needs to hear in order to secure a future.



I am words, I am music, I am that lyric that reminds you of who your should be. Follow me, and I'll show you who you are so that you may be that to the best of your ability.



I am a true gentleman...not by today’s standard, but in the shadows of what the term used to mean. I’m me regardless of who thinks I should be something or someone else. I come from a long line of strong willed genes...all with hustler spirits and a string sense of unity of the family front. When I say something to you, I mean it because anything less would be complete bullcrap and would go against who I have grown to be.




I sometimes lose myself in my writing but, I always find myself again within my lines. I am the truth as told by God, passed down through self and passed on to others.




If you haven’t already heard of me, stay tuned...because you will.



I thank all of you that have supported me through the years...friends and family..

I thank all of you have have both vocally and silently waited for my failure...

Whether you like me, love me, hate me or loathe me...I will move forward...not because I said so, but because God said so...

If you know me, keep in touch, If you don’t...it’s time we get acquainted. I will be known...and my success is imminent.



Be blessed everyone......I wish you all the best.....

1 comments:

"The Poetic Vision" said...

Dang did u have to tell me off like that.
LOL

Stand your ground and watch out for the competition cuz I am on the rise.


Much Love and respect and shoot on over to my blag also.

But you may have read those pieces................



http://michelle-askew.blogspot.com/